Cutting the flowers and watering the weeds by peterlynch
I stayed long term in Downward averaging once it break out i sold beginning at they stocks went to 100% in a year. i sold at 20% profit.
Buy when price goes up and sell when it price goes down – Rakesh Jhunjhunwala (to pickup the momentum) every breakout starts with small.
When another stock is available at lower valuations – Warren buffet
Warren Buffet once said: “If you aren’t thinking about owning a stock for 10 years, don’t even think about owning it for 10 minutes.”
- want to exit stock market because never understands people psychology & macro economy risks.
- Earnings growth decline in the company (sector reasons or industry disruption)
- When we don’t have idea about company Business.
- No patience to wait.
- No Protect capital. Stop loss method (30% or 20%).
- No goal is presented with the stock you holding.
- Invested time bigger than stock portfolio holding.
- after reaching the finical goals.
- After reaching the target price
- without knowing turning into trader from investor