Al list of lic India life insurance plans like health, family, pension, senior citizen group company, micro and other etc.
LIC Life insurance Plans licindia.in
LIC Life insurance Plans: Catering individual’s needs of customers is one of the basics and foremost important factors of an organization’s success. As the customers have become savvier and the need of an individual differs greatly from the others, companies are now offering more personalized products and services.
LIC having millions of customers in a big country, India, understands this scenario meticulously. Hence, therefore, LIC offers a wide range of plans for its current and potential customers.
In general, LIC offers eight main plans, which are further divided into sub-categories. These plans are:
LIC Life insurance Plans
- Insurance Plans
- Pension Plans
- Unit Plans
- Special Plans
- Micro Insurance Plans
- Group Scheme
- Withdrawn Plans
- Health Plans
Now we will briefly discuss these parents plan and list the child plans.
1. LIC LIFE insurance corporation Insurance Plans
The only certain thing in life is uncertainty. One cannot deny the fact that bad things could happen anytime with anyone. Insurance plans are effective methods to secure the finance in long term. Considering the diversified needs of its huge clients of the network offers the followings insurance plans to facilitate its clients:
- LIC insurance Endowment Plan
- a) Lic’s Single Premium Endowment Plan
- b) Lic’s New Endowment Plan
- c) Lic’s New Jeevan Anand
- d) LIC’s Jeevan Rakshak
- e) LIC’s Limited Premium Endowment Plan
- f) LIC’s Jeevan Lakshya
- LIC Money Back Plans
- a) LIC’s New Money Back Plan – 20 Years
- b) LIC’s New Money Back Plan – 25 Years
- c) LIC’s New Bima Bachat
- d) LIC’s New Children’s Money Back Plan
- e) LIC’s Jeevan Tarun
- LIC Term Assurance Plans
- a) LIC’s Anmol Jeevan II
- b) LIC’s Amulya Jeevan II
- c) LIC’s e-Term
- d) LIC’s New Term Assurance Rider
2. LIC Pension Plans
For a job going person, reaching the age of retirement is one of the critical times of his life. Retirement means that the regular monthly income he has been receiving all these years and for which he has supported his family is now going to stop. LIC offers the following plan to satisfy the income needs of senior citizens.
- Jeevan Akshay-VI
- LIC’s New Jeevan Nidhi
- LIC Unit Plans
This is an integrated offering which benefits the policyholder life insurance protection and investment benefits under the same plan.
- LIC’s New Endowment Plus
- LIC LIFE insurance corporation Special Plans
In this plan, a policyholder enjoys twin benefits of investment and insurance.
- LIC LIFE insurance corporation Micro Insurance Plans
Another protection plan in which policyholders may be benefited from the yield on maturity or a payment is made to his dependents in case of accidental death.
- LICs New Jeevan Mangal
- LIC’s Bhagya Lakshmi Plan
6. LIC LIFE insurance corporation Group Scheme
Group Schemes are ideal for employers, associations, and societies because makes it is cost-effective and it insured a group of people under one umbrella.
- Group Scheme
- a) LIC’s Single Premium Group Insurance
- b) LIC’s New Group Leave Encashment Plan
- c) LIC’s New Group Superannuation Cash Accumulation Plan
- d) LIC’s New One Year Renewable Group Term Assurance Plan I
- e) LIC’s New One Year Renewable Group Term Assurance Plan II
- f) LIC’s New Group Gratuity Cash Accumulation Plan
- Social Security Scheme
- a) Aam aAdmi Bima Yojana
- LIC LIFE insurance corporation Withdraw Plans
LC offers a total of seventy-four (74) services under the roof of this plan. These plans are mostly for investment or saving purposes.
- LIC LIFE insurance corporation health Plans
Under this plan, a policyholder receives health insurance for certain specified health risks. The medical expenses, like hospital bills, are covered by ILC.
- LIC’s Jeevan Arogya
LIC Life insurance Plans
micro insurance plans