LIC Merchant login premium collection point helpline forms download guidelines etc life insurance corporation of India www.LICindia.in. get register for lic merchant for lic premium collection point at your business point.
LIC Merchant Portal guide premium collection etc
Life insurance Corporation of India is one the biggest and most successful insurance companies in India with customers based on millions and annual premium collection in billions. It is one the most reputable and most trustworthy insurance companies in the country.
LIC is always analyzing the dramatic changes occurring in the market with the change of time and bringing products and services to cope with these changes either in the need of customers, changes in the lifestyle of the society or trend changes in the market.
The Introduction of LIC Merchant is a proof that LIC is determined to retain its stronghold in Indian insurance market. This service proves the dynamic nature of Life Insurance Company, which in today’s always changing world, is a key factor in a business’s success. LIC Merchant makes it easy for the merchants, empowered agents, and Senior Business Associates to pay the premium online and with easy steps.
There are two ways to use LIC Merchant. We will discuss them here under their separate headings
LIC Merchant Portal premium collection guidelines
- Password of the Premium Point should not be used in any Third Party Applications
- B. Usage of Premium Point password in third party Apps is liable for strict disciplinary action and disablement of Premium Point.
Note: if you are already a LIC Agent you can login to LIC Agent Portal
1. LIC Merchant login portal Online
- If a merchant, empowered agents or a Senior Business Associates has to make the premium payment on the behalf of his clients then, first he will go to http://www.licindia.in/merchant/. There he will have to use his Merchant ID and password to use this portal.
- His Merchant ID and password are those which he received from Central ID Department of LIC.
- It is important to note that whatever transaction a person makes through his Merchant ID is real, and these are updated in the server of LIC IT department, Therefore one must be cautious for his Merchant ID and password so that they are not used for the all-purpose.
- Once successfully login in into his Merchant account, he will have many options to use under the account, for example, Cashier Login, Generate Premium Collection Invoice, Generate Proposal Deposit Invoice and so on.
- The second step will be of creating a Cashier account, which the user can do by entering a cashier ID and password. All the premium collections are done under the cashier account.
- Although there is a limitation for the Merchant account holder that he cannot collect more than 20 policies at a time.
- Under the payment mode or how the payment is made, there are only two options available; Cash only and Cheque and Cash. The anther limitation that the merchants, Empowered Agents, and Senior Business Associates have is that they can make the collection only at Axis Bank or at LIC Branch office.
- Once all the necessary information is provided, the user clicks on “Confirm Payment” for the confirmation of the payment and then can print the invoices.
Lic Premium collection portal login https://merchant.onlinelic.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do
2. LIC Merchant Mobile App Android
By using LICMobile Android application, the premium collection is made through the mobile phone. The currently working app is version 1.2 which has the following features:
- ·Application size Reduced
- ·Enrolled policies are listed after customer logs in
- ·Premium Calendar for customers
- ·Agent login is provided
- ·Policy status view for policies under agency
- ·Weekly premium duelist for agents
L LIC Merchant Mobile Login page
you can access web url, it will responsive to your mobile phone.
- LIC merchant cashier login premium collection point helpline
- lic merchant
- Lic merchant premium collection point, lic merchant online premium collection, LIC merchant pre collection portal, lic merchant portal download, lic merchant premium collection portal
- LIC merchant portal helpline
LIC merchant Registration process & license Fee
- In Order to register as a merchant you need to contact the nearest lic branch.,
- Fill The application form enter your contact details and bank details.
- Submit the ID, Address proof,
- Pay the License fee of 1500 rupees at LIC Branch.
- The merchant ID will be activated in 7 working days.
- Start accepting the Premium collection from lic customer and earn commission on it.
LIC Merchant login, LIC Merchant login
LIC Merchant Support Customer care premium collection
[email protected] / [email protected]
022-67090501 / 022-67090502
Faqs On LIC Merchant Portal
why Lic Merchant Portal URL Not working?
as of now past lic merchant portal getting js error while login , you can retry after sometime.
How to become LIC merchant?
Any individual or lic agency become a merchant partner who can provides the services to clients such as policy details, loan, surrender, premium collection etc. you can apply at lic merchant proposal website.