LIC Online payment pay premium Annual, semi-annual, quarterly monthly basis online licindia.in offline payment through an agent or nearest branch by net banking.
LIC Online Payment licindia.in
Online premium payment for Life Insurance Corporation can be done by using two approaches. Either you visit LIC’s official website and from there make your way to the payment page or in the second method you pay the premium amount by using Axis Bank website.
Here we elaborate these steps:
1. LIC online payment through LIC Website
First go to LIC’ official website, which is http://licindia.in/, when you are on the page on the right side you’ll see this box (picture below) with three buttons, Online Services, Corporate Portal and New User. Now there are two options for you, if you are a new user and want to register you should click on “New User” button, this will direct you to another page, where filling certain information like Policy No., Installment Premium (Rs.) Date of Birth and Email Id, you’ll be a registered user and thereafter you can make your premium payment by using your username and password. But if you don’t want to register, then its ok, you can still make the payment even without being registered on the site, in such case, click on the Online Services button.
LIC Online payment
- Once you click on the Online Services button, you will be directed to another page, where you will see two boxes, as you can see in the picture below.
- As we can see, there are two boxes, one is for the Registered User and one is for the non-registered user. If you are a registered user then you use the Registered User option to pay your premium, then you will have to enter your User Name, Password and an answer to a simple question. This question is to make sure that you are a human being but not a bot.
- But, on the other hand, if you are not a registered user and you opt to make the payment without registration then you’ll click on LIC PayDirect button. With this option, you’ll always have to fill extra information, as compared to registered user option, whenever you want to make your payment online. As we can see from the pictures above there are three ways one can make the payment, these methods are NetBanking or paying through your Debit / Credit cards. These methods are the same for both the registered and non-registered policyholders who want to make an online payment.
- So it’s better to create an account and use that information for online payment.
LIC Premium Payment Options online offline
- You can Schedule your premium payment once 3/6/12 months. (however you can all premium once but no extra bonus will be added to your maturity)
- for online payment visit Lic India website. and also through net banking biller registration like SBI, ICICI, HDFC and other too.
- For offline visit nearest Lic branch office and there you can pay premium but obtain receipt.
- LIC premium payment through LIC Agent, However lot of people trust LIC Advisor only mostly he is them known friend or relative something. he can take care of all things like maturity, claim, premium payment and other too.
For paying the premium, you have to log in first to lic portal. here can you can find more details about LIC login/registration 1st time.
2. LIC payment through net banking Axis Bank
The second method to pay LIC online payment is through Axis bank. First, you go to the web page of Axis Bank. In this method, unlike LIC official website, one cannot make the payment without being registered. It is obvious that in order to register on Axis Bank website, you first need to have an account with any branch of Axis Bank. Therefore, this method can only be used by any Axis Bank’s account holder. If you don’t have Axis Bank account but wants to make the payment online then using LIC’s official website is the best choice for you.
3. sbi lic online payment
you can use net banking or add the biller to SBI online banking.
LIC premium due date & policy lapse?
lic premium notice generates before 30days of
due date .
grace period 30 days for annual ,semi annual payment , monthly, quarterly payments 15 days.
8% interrest monthly basis upto 6 months.
after 6 months policy will be lapse.
revival or surrender the policy.
within 3 years you get nothing back. after 3 years you get some percentage based on calculation.
pay at least 8-10days prior to lic due date, (as per billdesk)
Beware of payment gateway settlement time.
2-3 business days.
Lic payment By credit card through Paytm no charges
Free for credit card for lic customers.
Installment payment without tax:
Total Premium ₹ 18,348.00
GST ₹ 412.84
LIC Premium Rs.****18760.83 for Policy No. due on 09/2020. You can pay online by https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login. Please ignore, if paid.