pf claim status Chennai, Hyderabad, Tamil Nadu, up, Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Gurgaon.
How to check the PF claim status in a few steps?
You can check the PF claim status online by using the few steps and register the mobile number for SMS and missed call alerts to the user. To access this service, his/her account should access to this service.
- Now, you need to open the EPFO website.
- Click on For Employees under the Epfo services section.
- Click the Know your claim status and consider the service section.
- After proceeding to the next page, press on click here for knowing the pf claim status.
- Immediately a new page will open with a single click and select the state of PF office
- In the chosen list, you have to enter the particular city that makes EPFO check it
- After selecting the EPF office, you can claim the drop-down menu to the bottom and access the information about claim status.
you may know existing claims status on unified member Portal dashboard.
- Track by claim Id. @ UAN member Portal (login view claim status)
- Epfo claim status by Pf Number
- Also even we track pf transfer and withdrawal status with UAN Number.
Checking Pf claim status by pf Number epfo portal
- You have to enter the office code and region by selecting it in the box.
- It automatically collects the relevant data from the toolbar and shows details of the PF claim status.
- Once it shows the city code, the establishment code of the employer should be found in the 3rd box.
- You have to enter the sub-code which consists of maximum seven digits long in the 5th box
- Next, fill in your account number and recheck all the fields and click on submit it
- You can now view the status of the PF claim status once you did this procedure.
pf transfer online
Note: PF transfer from previous employer processes automatically, but you have to get a cerifcate for EPS balance.
If you more than one pf accounts then you should opt for One Member – One EPF Account.
The Process of PF Transfer, Withdrawl and Kowing Claim Status
Essential requirements for PF transfer: However, if the employee wants to do online PF transfer, the following requirements should be ensured.
- The Universal Account Number (UAN) of an employee must be activated and the mobile phone number of the employee, which is registered with UAN, should be the inactive state.
- The employee’s bank account number and bank IFSC code should be integrated with UAN. Aadhar number and PIN number are not mandatory for PF transfer.
- The employee’s e.KYC must be approved by the employer.
- Both PF account past and present should be entered in EPFO database.
- The employee should not keep any mistake in the document of PF account and personal information which have given to EPFO.
- The past and present employer should be linked to digitally registered and authorized signatories in EPFO.
- PF transfer request by the PF member ID will be granted for one time.
When the above-mentioned criteria will be fulfilled, the employee is eligible for making PF transfer through online mode.
The Process for PF transfer:
To make your PF transfer, you have to follow these steps.
- At first, by entering your UAN and password, you should open the Unified Portal. Then, from “Online Services” you will click on “One Member – One EPF Account”.
- Next, you must verify PF personal information, which is given for present employment. After that, when you click on “Go details”, you will get the details about your PF account of previous employment.
- Then, you will get the option for choosing between the past employer and present employer, who will attest the claim form. After choosing the employer, you enter your PF account member ID or UAN.
- Next, you will click on “Get OTP” and you will receive an OTP through the mobile phone number, which is registered with your UAN.
- After entering the validate OTP, you click on “Submit”.
The approval of your EPF transfer request by the employer can be done in online mode as well. For this, you have to fill up Form 13, by giving the details about the past and present PF number and you should download pdf format of the transfer claim. Within 10 days, you have to submit the form, which is physically signed by the selected employer.
EPF withdrawal 2020 update
For offline application, an employee should download the new composite claim form (Aadhar) or the composite claim form (Non-Aadhar) for EPFO website. For the new composite form, there is no need for the employer’s attestation to submit the form to the employee’s regional EPFO office. But in case of composite claim form, the form must be attested by the employer.
For partial PF withdrawing self-certification option should be ensured by the EPFO subscriber.
EPF withdrawing by submitting an online application is a faster and easier process. For applying EPF withdrawal through online by using EPF portal, an employee must be ensured about the following conditions.
- UAN must be activated and the registered mobile phone number must be the inactive state.
- UAN should be integrated with KYC, where Aadhar number, PAN number, IFSC code of band account number and the details of band account are available.
- After fulfilling the required condition the employee can able to apply for EPF withdrawal.
- NO Approval from employer required for if you link aadhaar with PAN. and or aadhaar to pf number. UAN generates based on aadhaar as on now.
PF Withdrawal Rules
- 75% withdrawal on 1 month of employment, remaining 25% allowed after 2nd month of employment.
- 90% amount one year before the retirement and 100% withdrawal by attaining 55 Years.
- minimum contribution to pf for withdraw: you can withdraw pf after 45 days of pf payment*. Pension amount need at least 6 months of service. but you can transfer pension amount to new company.
for house purchase /construction,
24 times of monthly salary for purchase, or 36 times of monthly salary for both buy & construction.
Repayment of Home Loan:
90% allowed for own / spouse house. continuous service of 3 years required.
Renovation of House:
12 times of salary.
for siblings and/or children 50% of pf allowed, and 7 years of service required
for medical treatment
- No minimum service required
- for self, parents, spouse or children
- employee contribution with interest or 6 times monthly salary whichever is lower.
Tax on PF Withdrawal
- After 5 Year NO TDS
- No tax pf maturity amount. however you have to indicate while filing ITR as exemption (“how to show pf amount in ITR?)” under Section 10(12) Recognised Provident Fund’
- Before 5 Years withdrawal with Pan 10% TDS, without PAN 30% TDS will be deducted.
- if the pf withdrawal amount less than 50000 No TDS on withdrawal.
- No TDS if you submit 15G/15H at pf portal. (15g/15h will generate at income tax portal)
- form 15g/15h for pf withdrawal pdf also available for offline withdrawal.
documents required for offline pf withdrawal
- two passport size photos
- address proof & Address proof
- Composite claim form
- Cancelled cheque
- two revenue stamps
The process for PF withdrawal:
- Firstly, you have to open UAN portal and to log in, enter your UAN, password and the captcha code.
- After that, click on “Manage” and by selecting KYC,
- check the KYC details and then open “Online Services” and select “Claim”
- and a page will appear where you will get the details about your KYC and then click on “Proceed For Online Claim” and you will get the claim form,
- where the options related to withdrawing will appear.
- Then you to choose the option and submit under the head “I Want to Apply For”.
If the options are not displayed, the employee is not eligible for PF withdrawal.
EPF Withdrawal composite form (instead of form 19, 10C and 31)
Knowing EPFO Claim Status
Process for getting claim status: To get the information about your claim status, the following data should be introduced by the employee. These are Universal Account Number (UAN), address of your employer’s EPF regional office, code of the established/company and extensive code.
- At first, you have to open the EPFO portal and click on “Our Services” and select “For Employees”.
- Next, you will click on “Know Your Claim Status” and enter your UAN and the captcha code.
- After that, you should enter the details about the state of your PF office and select your regional EPF office,
- establishment code and your PF number.
- For checking your PF claim status, you will click on “Submit”.
- Then EPFO will send SMS to the mobile phone number,
which is registered with your UAN, to give alert to the claimant on receipt of claim application and on transferring funds to the claimant bank account number.
check by pf claim status using uan here
pf claim status by PF Number not working we need uan.
Common codes: epf claim status shows payment under process (wait for 2-3 days to credit to the bank).