pan card correction is available in 2 ways. applicants can do this either offline or online. So, you want to apply for changes or correction in pan details.
Pan Card Correction Address & Name Change :
online application or correction of pan card made either UIT or NSDL
Step 1: Open the NSDL Website (https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correctiondsc.html)
Step 2: Read all the Guidelines Carefully. You can also convert the text in Hindi to read in the Hindi Language. Scroll to the bottom of the Page, and you will be able to Select the Category of the Applicant.
Step 3: Select the Category of Applicant from the Drop Down Menu and click on Select.
4: Read and Fill the Complete Form Carefully. Finally, after filling up the form, a fee of Rs.107 has to be paid by Demand Draft/Cheque/Credit or Debit Card/Net Banking. (Note: Demand draft/cheque shall be in favor of ‘NSDL – PAN’ payable at Mumbai)
- The * marked fields are Mandatory.
- Please put a check corresponding to the Field you want to make changes to. Ex: – Field 9 for Change in Address.
- Remember you need to fill your existing PAN Number in the box which says “Permanent Account Number(PAN).”
NOte: Tick appropriate details which you want to correct like
- Address change
- Photo mismatch
- Parent Name
- Sur Name
- Name & Date of Birth etc
- Pan card correction in mobile Number
- Correct aadhaar Number with PAN etc.
after changing the details upload relevant documents to pan correction form like voter id, passport, ration card etc.
If the Applicant wants to go for Paperless Pan Correction for Address Change, he/she may select YES wherein a Digital Signature is Required. Otherwise select NO (For Physical Submission of the Hard Copies of the Documents).
In Paperless PAN Application, you can Upload your Photo, Signature & Documents Online and there is no need for Physical Submission of the Documents & the PAN Card Address Change process would end here.
Applicants willing to submit Hard Copies of the Documents may proceed with Step no.5.
New Improved Pan website https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com
Pan card correction status by Ack & name
by checking pan correction status just go to the homepage and enter your name and date of birth or Acknowledgment number.
- 5: You will now get an Acknowledgement Form with a 16 Digit Acknowledgement Number. Take a printout of this Acknowledgement Form.
- 6: Paste 2 Recent Photographs(With White Background) of the Applicant in this Acknowledgement Form in the space provided. Put your Signature in the Box.
- 7: Enclose your Demand Draft or Cheque (If you did not pay Pay Online), Acknowledgement Form, and the self-attested Documents Mentioned earlier in the form in an Envelope. Don’t forget to mention your Acknowledgment Number on the reverse side of the DD/Cheque.
- 8: Heading on the Envelope should be ” Application for PAN CHANGE REQUEST -Acknowledgment Number .“ For, e.g., If your Acknowledgement Number is 10997699009. Then the heading on the envelope should be ” Application for PAN CHANGE REQUEST – 10997699009.”
- 9: Post this Envelope to the Physical Address of NSDL:
Address: Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016.
Phone Number: 020 – 2721 8080
Last step 10: Make sure that the Envelope with your Application and Supporting Documents should reach NSDL Address within 15 days after getting the Acknowledgment.
Your Pan Application will be sent for processing as soon NSDL receives it. You will get an e-mail regarding the same on your E-mail Address. You must have noticed that this process to make changes to Pan Card Online is easy & hassle free.
Click here change the PAN details online @tin.nsdl.com
Pan card cancellation you can fill the form 11 to cancel your pan.
Acknowledgment of pan application change request is sent your mobile number.
pan card correction form offline purpose
- pan correction form pdf nsdl
- UTI pan correction form,
- download change of request form PAN from the income tax department.
Fees for pan card update: 107+GST around 120 Rupees like New pan application.
Getting a duplicate pan card involves the same as getting a new pan, if You want to request a duplicate pan card, then follow this.
- Fees for getting Duplicate Pan card 120 INR
- Time for dispatch 15 days.
Steps to fill Online Duplicate PAN Card Application Form
- Pan card online application portal https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/
- Applicants will have to first click on the link titled ‘Apply Online,’ and they will be redirected to another page.
- Individuals will have to click on ‘Application type’ and select the third option which is, ‘Changes or Correction in existing PAN Date/Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in existing PAN Data).
- Under ‘Category’ applicants will have to choose the relevant option, which is either an individual or company or so on.
- The next section is regarding information of the applicant. The first answer that will have to be given is the ‘Title.’
- Next, they will have to give their last name or their surname.
- Individuals will have to provide their first name and their middle name then.
- Next, individuals will have to mention their date of birth including month, year and date.
- Lastly, applicants will have to provide their email address and their mobile number and also should mention if they are a citizen of India or not.
- Once all the required information is given, applicants will have to enter the Captcha Code and submit the form if they are satisfied with their answers or reset and type the correct information before submitting it.
Duplicate pan card in case of lost
If you lost the pan card but you know your pan at Income tax India nsdl OR uti. if you want to get new pan card replacement of lost, then fill the pan card correction form
In case the applicant is a registered user, he/she will have to provide their temporary token number, email address, and date of birth. Once the correct information has been given, they will have to provide the Captcha Code and submit their answers.
- While filling the online application,
- applicants can either choose, Aadhaar based e-Sign or a Digital Signature Certificate.
- If candidates choose a Digital Signature Certificate,
- they will have to upload scanned images of their signature, photograph, and other supporting documents while providing the application.
- In the case of Aadhaar based e-Sign option, the applicant’s Aadhaar card will be chosen as a supporting document.
If the data that has been submitted wrong, a response indicating all the error(s) will be displayed on the screen. All errors will have to be rectified by the applicant, and the form should be re-submitted.
In case there are no errors, a confirmation screen with all the data that has been filled by the applicant will be displayed. The individual has the option to either confirm or edit this data before submitting it. Applicants will have to fill all the mandatory fields which would be marked with (*).