Applying offline card process involves download form 49A filling details and passport size photo and a signature required on the form along with address proof and id proof document, then send it pan card office Mumbai or apply nearest regional pan card center.
Which is the best way to get pan card online or offline?
Applying online not easier than offline submission through the agent. pan card agent can come & collect your documents & apply for you. but he takes 50% extra amount as commission.
or you can go any nearest pan card office & pay the same amount of pan card fee 105+14.5% service tax and fill the form attach two photos and documents submit them.
Pay the Application Fee:
the online process involves filling the form online & downloading the applied pan card application,
attach two photographs passport size, your signature.
attach valid ID Proof, Address proof & Date of Birth proof.
- Use driving License, Voter Id those two valid for DOB, POI, and POA. Superscript the envelope as pan card application for Pan number N-(OOO OOO OOO)
- enter to Pan card office address Pune on the envelope.
- Check Status of pan card within 1 week. if any corrections made follow options refilling the form or sending the documents again through speed post or normal post.
Steps to online pan application:
- Step 1: Open https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/form49A.html or https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com
- Choose the form applicable to you. Fill the all other details like name, email ID, contact No. You will receive the token number on the email.
- Step 2: Fill the personal details.
- Step 3: Then Move to next section “Contact & Other Details”
- Fill your contact details and other details like a source of income.
- Step 4: Then move to the next section “AO Code”.
- AO code is Assessing officer code, You can choose AO code based on your city.
Step 5: Then move to section Document Details.
Here you can choose to send the documents physically or upload them & digitally sign them.
Select the documents you are sending or uploading.
How to apply for pan card online? (Payment details)
Step 6: Make the payment online by debit card or online banking.
The fees are Rs. 107 for Indian citizens and Rs. 994 for Foreign Citizen.
Step 6: Note down the 15-digit acknowledgment number. It will also send to your mail ID
Step 7: Save and print this acknowledgment.
Step 8: Affix a recent color photograph (size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm) in the space provided on the acknowledgment.
Also attache the copy of ID & address proof which you have mentioned in the application.
Step 9: Superscribe the envelope with ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN – Acknowledgment Number’ The documents need to be sent to the address:
INCOME TAX PAN SERVICES UNIT,
5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341,
Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony,
Near Deep Bungalow Chowk,
Pune – 411 016
Now the income tax department will verify your application with ID and address proofs. If it finds everything ok, then it will send the PAN Card by Speed Post. If there is any deficiency, then it will ask to correct the same. They will send all communication to your registered email. In between, you can check your Pan card status.
online pan application fee
INR 994.00[ (Application 93.00 + Dispatch 771.00) + 15.00% tax] NRI or Non-resident Indians.
For Indians 107.00[ (Application fee 93.00 + 15.00% service tax].
How to apply for a Pan Card offline
- Download 49 A form.
- Pay the fee online & DD favor of NDSL etc
- Fill the form attach photo along with id & address proof documents.
- Send pan offline application to pan card Office Mumbai or Pune.
- Track status with acknowledgment number or name & date of birth on NSDL
If you already applied for pan card then check the pan card status by name here.
Ways to apply for pan card
- Contacting pan card agent by paying application fee 200 onwards. but actually cost 110
- Online pan application (110+ 50-speed post charges.
- apply for pan card at Regional PAn card office only we have to 110 Rupees.
- Pan card application by Post, download the form pay the fee by DD & send it Pan office.
where to submit pan card application Form offline?
alright, you already downloaded and attached necessary details to your pan application, then where to submit the pan card application.
payment of Pan card application fee: 110 INR including GST
pan card fees for NRI 1020 INR[ (Application fee 93 + Dispatch Charges 771 + 18% Goods & Services Tax].
BY DD, Net banking, credit card/debit card.
Draw the Demand draft in favor of NSDL-PAN and attach it in pan application envelope. Pan card online payment only available, while you are applying online at https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan2/servlet/NewPanAppDSC not work efficiently just go the https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
(if you are applying for pan card by dealer/distributor and agents they will collect & the application processes very quickly rather than by post 15 days)
Send the application form to
NSDL at ‘Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited,
5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony,
Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016’.
Superscribe the envelope with ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN— N-Acknowledgement Number’ (e.g. ‘APPLICATION FOR PAN— N-881010100000097’).
best way to apply pan card is by pan card agents they will charge the application fee of 200-500 INR. But pan card application fees is around 107 Rupees INR.
Pan card online application involves filling the details and pay the fee by net banking etc. download the form attach and send it to Pan card office. It includes the fee of speed post charges Rs 50 INR along with pan card application fee of 125 INR.so the best way just google pan card agents in your area. Call them to keep your documents ready.
Documents required for pan card application Form
ID & Address proof.
- Voter id card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Driving license etc
Pan card eligibility: anyone with the above 18 years age can apply for pan card it useful for ID proof for students. later helps to save tax.
Offline Process of Applying for PAN Card
1. Download Application Form of PAN Card (Form-49)
First of all, you need to download the application form to get Permanent Account Number also take this form through nearest NSDL or PAN Card Office. The direct link is given below to download it.
Download PAN Card Application Form (Form-49)
if you want to correct the existing card, then download the Pan card correction form.
2. Fill PAN CARD Application Form
After that Fill all information in the application form. If any fault in the application form, your application to get a Permanent Account Number will be rejected. So be carefully fill all the details in the form.
3. attach Require Documents & Photo with the pan application form
After that Attach the required documents and DD/Cheque for payment with the application form. And also paste your passport size photograph and signature.
Applicant should sign at the three specified positions on this photo-affixed form as follows:
• On the left side box, sign across the affixed photograph.
• right side box, sign below the photo in the space provided.
• On page 2 of the form, sign in the bottom right side box in the space provided.
4. Send Offline pan application post
After all the formalities you need to submit your application form to the nearest NSDL or PAN Card Office and also send by post (India Post) to the given address.
Why avoid two pan cards for one person
Many of the tax evaders maintaining two-plus pan cards to evade tax in an illegal way. But PM introduced aadhar card linking to pan card to overcome, and this got successful. Now tax evaders thinking of two aadhar cards for one person but this will not happen because the person needs four eyes and four fingerprints instead of two.
Pan card application form 49 A PDF Download
You can download pan 49A form many ways online. It is also available on offline at Pan office. Also, the pan agent has to keep this form in a bundle.
You can download pan card 49 A Form PDF here.
PAN application form 49 An at incometaxindian.gov.in
The difference between online/offline pan card application:
Pan card Online application: you can fill the details, pay the and download the form & have to send to pan card head office. The extra cost for the post.
Offline pan submission: Download the form of 49A fill the details & pay the fee through DD and send to pan card HO.
CSC Services provide online PAN Application contact nearest CSC centre.