PAN Card is an essential identity proof that is helpful when you experience any problems with TAX. Along with this, it is also required for opening an account in any nationalized or private bank. The useful details help you to understand the importance of having a PAN card.
Advantages of PAN
- For making the transaction of 50k and above, PAN Card is essential
- It is needed at the instant of the credit card application
- PAN Card is also needed at the instant of selling or buying a vehicle
- With PAN car, anyone will assist the government in eliminating the TAX Fraud.
The PAN stands for Permanent Account Number stands for PAN, which can be issued to all citizen of India, those whose age is over 18 years. Besides, PAN is common of 10 characters Alpha Numeric Code. In permanent account number, the first 5 characters include alphabets and the next four characters include a number and the last character is come with again an alphabet. For an instant, determine PAN as BCBBB2222R.
PAN Card application through Online at NSDl
The online application process for the PAN card is listed below.
- Firstly, visit the Tax information network NSDL of UTI infrastructure technology and limited service websites.
- Click on New Pan option and select the 49A form for Indian citizens.
- Next fill the all details name, Permanent address, Address for communication and other all required details on the pan card application form.
- After filling the form click on the submit button and pay the processing fee.
- Print the page, and you will get 15-digits acknowledgment.
- And affix the passport size photos and attest proofs, SSC memo Aadhar card Xeroxes.
- The above-printed application form sent to NSDL office within 15 days after submission of online application.
- Finally, the PAN card will be sent to your address in 15 days. You can track pan card status from next day onwards at the tin nude website.
Offline PAN Card application process ForM 49A
- Firstly, download the PAN Card application form the official website of UTIISL or NSDL.
- Fill the all details name, Address for communication, Occupation and other details.
- Affix the Passport size photograph and attach the required documents along with the application fee DD.
- PAN card will be sent to your address within 15 working days.
Detailed guidelines available here
Pan card Correction
Applicants must submit the supporting documents for correction of PAN card. Facility for modifying in PAN card is the change of name, Date of birth and other details are listed below.
- Change the name PAN: Name change certificate from gazette officer.
- Date of birth change in PAN: ID proof with correct date birth.
- Change the name of Company in PAN: Certificates from register companies.
Procedure for Duplicate PAN card:
- Firstly visit the official website of NSDL: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correctiondsc.html
- Next, read all the instructions carefully.
- Select the apply tab and opt tab for replacing PAN or duplicate PAN card status.
- Enter the details, existing PAN number, name, and other details.
- And pay fee Rs 107/- for Indian citizens and click on submit button.
- You will get 15-digit acknowledgment number for future reference or check PAN status.
Check More here
Track pan card status online:
How to track pan card status With Date of Birth & Name?
- Go to the pan card status tracking page,
- You want to select the type of pan card application out of three options.
- If you are tracking your pan status for the first time, then you want to select the first option. If you applied for any correction of applied for duplicate pan card in the existing pan card data, then you want to select the last option of the field.
- After that candidates want to enter the application number / Acknowledgment Number in the specific field,
- Or easy way to track Pan with Name (first & last name exactly on the Application) and date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking the submit button.
- Tracking pan will be done through online. People can feel more convenient when they access the internet for checking pan card status.
PAN card verification
Online PAN Verification was available for individual entities only. The income tax department has authorized agency NSDl e-governance infrastructure limited launched online PAN verification service.
pan card link aadhar card
NO mobile number and OTP required to link aadhar card to pan card online. I just linked my aadhar number to PAN in my mobile at income tax filing website without login or registering with IT website.
you can do it next 2 minutes,
- just follow the URL https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number,
- and 10 digits pan card number,
- Name as on Aadhar card,
- click on Update. then you will get a message like your Aaah dear number update with pan card was successful.
There are other 2 ways by SMS
link aadhaar card to pan card online SMS
Just send SMS from your mobile as below format UIDPAN<12-digit Aadhaar><10-digit PAN>
For example: UIDPAN 111122223333 AAAPA9999Q.
Enter 15 digit UTI Coupon Number or 10 digits Pan number on UTI or Nsdl portals to view pan status.
PAN Status NSDL by DOB name. UTI by Coupon Number. starts with U-.
About NSDL & UTI & TIN:
NSDL and UTIITSL are two primary agencies these are working with the Indian Income-tax authorities.
NSDL is known as National securities depository limit, NSDL is promoted by the Industrial development bank of India(IDBI), Unit Trust of India(UTI) and National Stock Exchange of India(NSE).
Unit Trust Of India(UTI) is the financial organization in India. This was founded by UTI Act passed by the Parliament of India. And another one is Tax Information Network (TIN) it is the initiative by the Income-tax department. It is used for the processing, collection, monitoring and collecting direct taxes.TIN has facilitation centers and it offers to process a new PAN card and Pan change request applications.